Followers

Tuesday 5 June 2012

assalamualaikum...i wanna tell some story about me being crazy and dreaming in morning lately...it is because I have feeling for this girl..there's no need to mentions her name..haha..One day..I make a confession to her..that is the awkward feeling that I ever had..that is the first time I make a confession to a girl that I love so much...it take time to tell her the truth about my feeling at her..i was so shy to tell her the truth..plus..I told to me Ex-GF to help me in this situation..what a shame ! >W< !~ everyday I stalking her profile just to saw her smile..just like a JB song..U SMILE I SMILE..haha LOL ..One day she comment on my status..she wrote.."I will accepts U but..U have to wait until the end of SPM.." ..in that time my heart just like wanna blow..and I wanna scream out loud when she said that..but lately..although she said that .. it still interferes with my thinking ... my mind always give rise to many questions ... why she asked me to wait for a few months? .. will I bring the problem to him? .. did I interfere with her mind? ... and most importantly .. if she does not love me? ... they always play in mind ... but there is one question does not appear in my mind ... "does she want to test the strength of my love to her?" ... because of this ... I did not get my attention when I was in class ... arrrghh! ... although it's always on my mind ... it does not change my feelings against her ... although I'm not perfect ... but I love him so deeply ... only God knows how much I love her .. . I will wait for you till my last breath ... and you will be the first and the last ^ ^
terimakasih sudi baca :)

No comments:

Post a Comment